Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Contest

New contest ....

When we reach our 200th member, I will draw for a laminating machine. (Valued at $199.00)
This is just a way to thank my members for checking out 1 - 2 - 3 Learn ONLINE.... I have fun doing the curriculum and this web site was a fun way to make my curriculum more affordable to providers.

Everyone that is a member of the 123 Learn ONLINE website at that time will be entered into the drawing. Only rule is that I request that the winner let me post their winning information. (Name - State and web site if applicable)

This is my way to thank everyone for helping to make this website a hit.... I am having fun.... and that's what it's all about.

Also, an on going contest is my referral program. Check out
http://www.123learncurriculum.com/ for more details on the referral program. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment